Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sorry friends...

First, i wish to thank all for the affection, care,... that you all showed on me during my absence. Sorry for not replying/posting in blog. Actually iam not feeling well. Dont worry... Iam okay now. Headache problem. Doctor told that my brain nerves are weak so that i resigned my job by Feb 2008. Now alrite taking rest in home. Though iam not in touch with u all, i used to think of u all (very special friends whom i got through this blogspot). I know that all of u were worrying about me. Miss u buddies... Iam sure that i wont stop posting in blog, i think with a gap.... Please dont worry about me, iam just fine..
Thanks a lot friends..... Iam really happy.. I cant find words 2 express my happiness... Iam really lucky 2 get u all as my friends..... take care...

5 comments:

Jeevan said...

so surprise and happy to see a post from your dear friend. sorry to know about ur health kalai, and I wish your doing well now. U left us without any idea which really makes worry. Ok leave it, now ur r back that’s fine. Hope u will be in touch with us hereafter.

Take care pa :)

Seraphine said...

I wondered what had happened
to you! I am very happy you're
back to say hello. Best wishes
and hoping things get better
and better for you. Hugs!

Truth be told, we all think with gaps

Alok said...

I am so glad to know tht u r well ... take care Kalai .... Wishing u best of health



Alok

Seraphine said...

I've been thinking of you, and missing you. I'm hoping you're alright, and getting better so that you can enjoy the sweetness of life. Hugs.

kalai said...

Jeevan,

sorry 4 not saying a word...
thanks a lot 4 ur care. take care friend...

Sera,

me too... missing u all... iam fine my dear. just take care of ur health...

Alok,

thank u buddy... u too take care... iam feeling much better now...