Thursday, November 15, 2007

Something which i enjoyed....

"Having a true friend is like having the whole world in your hand"

"It is not that iam afraid to die
It is that if i die
Who will love you as i do"

The above two quotes are my favourite ones.

"So much to say that i love u
Now that so much i need u
How it would be if u need me
Feel it for me to believe me
Iam on in love but not alone
Living for u & dying for u
Iam on in love but not alone
Living for u...& dying....for u...."

Honestly...i didnt wrote this. this is a song from Santhosham (telugu movie) which is so touchy when u hear it. i dont know whether my lyrics is rite (sorry if iam wrong). it has its telugu version too... hope u all enjoy it...

6 comments:

Jeevan said...

Very nice thoughts, I to say!

The lyrics are good, thanks for the translate kalai.

Alok said...

this is trans boundary sharing ... thank u

Alok

Manimala said...

nice lyrics.

kalai said...

Jeevan,

Thanks buddy...

I didnt translated it. The film has this one & its telugu version in the same tune. When u hear this as Nagarjuna feels for his lover, really nice one.....enjoy...

Alok,

Thank u friend. nice to have u back.... take care...

Manimala,

Thanks buddy...

Anonymous said...

lovely collection of quotes & the song....these are so meaningful...nice ones!

kalai said...

Kalyan,

Thanks a lot friend....

Blogkut,

Thank u very much 4 listing my blog in blogkut.com.

Thanks a lot friend (who referred my blog)....