Monday, November 26, 2007

I know....

My dear...

I know...
That u are not feeling well
But, u lie me that u r well
I know...
That u are having many problems
But, u pretend to be very happy
I know...
That u didnt slept well
But, u will say that u had a very nice sleep
I know...
That u want me to be always happy
But, i will share all ur sufferings without ur knowledge
U know...
Only distance can separate us
But, not my memories which is always with u

Take care dear
Iam always waiting for u....

8 comments:

Alok said...

This was very beautiful ... true love in true sense


Alok

Jeevan said...

I can very well go with this at my friends here and there.

lovable dear friend :)

kalai said...

Alok,

Thanks a lot friend...

Jeevan,

Thank u very much buddy...

Anonymous said...

Oh thats so realistic & beautiful...you have crafted it wonderfully tat we can really feel it...the sense of true & pure love...Lovely!

kalai said...

Kalyan,

Thank u so much friend 4 ur very kind words....

Manimala said...

very nice, scale the physical/emotional differences that so often divide us

Seraphine said...

You write beautiful, caring poems! It speaks well of the unspoken but very real bonds that people develop when there is love between them.
Wonderful post, Kalai.

kalai said...

Manimala,

Thanks a lot friend...

Sera,

Thanks dear...