Sunday, December 2, 2007

Departing Moment...

First, when i came here
The environment was very new to me
I cried for being alone
Leaving my mom & dad for the first time
Its really hard for me to tolerate this
My mom went without saying a word
I know she too cried
My dad too struggled to say bye
I know he too felt for me....

Days went, months went
And now, Iam happy
Having many new friends (including blog friends)
Who are making me always happy
Now, when Iam going to home
I was eager to see my parents
While Iam returning
I used to be active
As I will be back with my friends...

I should thank "Time"
For making me to suit for everything
When I left my hostel
I was happy that Iam moving to a new place
But, only during our departure time
We will come to know the true hearts who loved us
Ya... I too got many
Though I didnt talked that much
I miss them a lot....

This is what life
No one can stick to us permanently...

5 comments:

Jeevan said...

Right moment would be there for us even it changes often.

Glad we make u to be active and happily being your friend.

Alok said...

I admired how simply you can put things so beautifully ... I am glad to have met u here .. tc

Alok

kalai said...

Jeevan,

very well said friend... yes, now u r all my support, everything to whom i can share my thoughts....

Thank u so much 4 being so kind to me....

Alok,

Thanks a lot Alok...

Me to very glad to have u as my friend though iam younger to u... When i started reading ur blog, i confirmed dat i cant stand (even think abot dat) in front of ur poems... i just trying very hard to follow ur foot steps in blogspot.. getting a comment from u is my best prize...

Thank u so much friend...

"Each & everyone of my blog friends are my role models. iam learning something new from u all everyday..."

Thank u for bearing my mistakes & supporting me...

Manimala said...

The thing about people is that while we must separate with some, new relationships are inevitable.

kalai said...

Manimala,

U r very true friends... thanks a lot...