Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Remembrances...

On the very first day of my college life
I was tensed on seeing many new faces
On watching many telugu people
I thought I was left in the wild forest all alone
As I cant mingle with them due to my poor english

But then, I dont know how u all interacted with me
Gave that much courage to talk....
Corrected me when I was wrong....
Encouraged me when Iam doing my best....
Supported me during my weaknesses....

Its my luck to have u all as my friends
The way u all guarded me
When commented by other guys
The care, affection... u all showered on me
I was wondering how i got u all....

I realized that i got many nice hearts
Who are thinking abot me & my happiness
Now, I too can talk fluently (littlebit)
Iam having courage & confidence that I can learn more
This is all bcoz of u.... friends...

Miss u all....

7 comments:

Jeevan said...

That was lovely kalai! Friends brighten our lives from dark; if it was college friends for u then its the blogging for me.

"Encouraged me when Iam doing my best....
Supported me during my weaknesses...." Very nice.

Alok said...

thats such a good thing Kalai ... confidence is something artifical ... I sincerely believe in "where's there is a will, there is a way" ... way to go :)

Alok

kalai said...

Jeevan,

Thanks a lot friend... my college friends started dat & it continues in blogging.. thanks a lot 4 being my friends....


Alok,

"where's there is a will, there is a way"

exactly... i too believe in dat. take care buddy...

Seraphine said...

People like you Kalai because you speak from your heart. Goodness attracts goodness- you bring nice things from other people. You make them better.

kalai said...

Sera,

Thanks a lot dear... Thanks 4 supporting me dis much....

Priya said...

That was such a cool one. Came thru' Aloks blog.

kalai said...

Priya,

Welcome friend... i feel very happy to have u here... Thanks a lot 4 visitg...happy holidays.. Happy Christmas & Happy New Year buddy...