Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Plant Visit....



Thirumalai Chemicals Limited (TCL) is one of the largest petrochemical industry which has a turn over of about 400 crores per year. It produces Pthalic Anhydride, Malic Anhydride, etc.. This was a very different experience for me. I came to know how Phthalic Anhydride is produced wit its raw materials... Its very interesting...

Then, we went to the stores where many different mechanical, electrical & electronic items were kept. Our Sir, explained everything & iam new to mechanical... So, this visit made me aware of many different items...
We had our electrical session & lastly came my favourite instrumentation session. This time its my turn to ask queries & the incharge was very patient, he explained us very clearly... My friends teased (just for fun) me for my queries... Thats fun, i really enjoyed it...

In the meantime, i took all my friends to my home as this plant is near to my area... We enjoyed a lot & this created nice friendship wit all....

One sad thing is, iam unable to check blogs... Its ok, i had covered all...

Here, for the first time I have attached my photo (sorry group photo). We are the team who visited TCL. We took this in TCL auditorium.

Please, dont expect me to be fair.. I wont be fair.. i think u all guessed me.. Ya...iam wearing specs. Got it... take care friends...

6 comments:

Jeevan said...

Glad you learned and enjoyed the plant visit. Thanks for your photo kalai, there is noting must be fair or not... all are same.

Alok said...

Seems like u had loads of fun ... thts gr8 ... and I totally agree with Jeevan on fairness (very well said Jeevan) and u look very decent for the record ... good that u uploaded ur pic ... I now atleast know whom I am talking to :)

Have fun!

Alok

kalai said...

Jeevan,

thanks a lot 4 ur kind words friend...

Alok,

ya... thank u very much... i was thinking much of loading my snap as i dont know hw u all will be taking dat...

Many have became friends after knowing my character only... not in the first sight...Thanks a lot friends 4 supporting me dis much... iam really happy....

Manimala said...

Nice to see you! Happy new year!

Seraphine said...

The thing I like, Kalai, is you are so nice. You take everyone into your home and make friendships with people. You listen patiently, and when something excites you, you ask questions and learn more about it. The plant is lucky to have you as an employee.

Your specs are cute.

kalai said...

Manimala,

thank u friend... Happy New Year 4 u too...

Sera,

thanks a lot dear... iam really touched wit ur words... so happy to have u all as my friends...