Thursday, September 20, 2007

Embarrassing moment...

Yesterday I befallen to see my brother in Thiruvanmiyur. He is just 1 month old than me. As Iam new to chennai, he took me to the Besant Nagar beach. We talked for an hour as we met after a long time.

In the meantime, two young girls came to sell sundal (a snack) to us. She immediately told to my brother as "anna get sundal for annee (brother's wife) by pointing me". We told no to them. Then we continued to talk casually. But i felt very bad about this incident.

See, I cant blame anyone. Bcoz now the situation is like that. If a boy and a girl met in some place, then all were thinking as lover's. They may be good friends, brother-sister (like us)....

This is my most embarrassing moment....

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

Understanding every relation in a different and mistaken mind in what eyes see. No need to take this series that one who never know before and then, said this way, seeing always couples and lovers and little with friends, makes them to see in same way.

kalai said...

Jeevan,

Well said friend...

Iam not taking this series. Its obvious that we remain with friends a very little period. I agree with u. I just expressed my thoughts. Thats it.....