Friday, September 7, 2007

Equal to God....


Last week, when I was travelling to my native, I happened to met a person. Her name is Radhika. We didnt got seat. So we travelled by standing. Initially, we both had a smile.

Then she started to talk with me. I came to know that she had completed her nursing course and presently she is working in Meenaakshi Hospital (Chennai). She was so tired and sleepy. Then she told me that for the past 15 days she was in night shift and also sometimes she continued till 1 'o' clock in the afternoon. I felt very sorry for her.

She asked about my job timings. I told that I used to be in first shift. She confirmed this innocently. Then we continued our chatting. I think everyone thought that we are very familiar to each other. Then lastly, I told her to have nice weekend and to take rest, take care of her health as she is too weak.
Now, night shift is a familiar one. Ya, I accept that everyone is facing many problems due to this. Other than hospitals, many other technical and non-technical companies are having night shifts.

But, I feel very proud about those who are working in hospitals, etc. Why bcoz, we are doing it for money. But they are doing it for service and also for money. So, I think they are saving Gods for us....

5 comments:

omen said...

Nice kalai.They are "live" gods in the earth.

kalai said...

Omen,

Thanks Senthil...

Jeevan said...

I accept what u have said. Doctors just check and go, but nurses have to take care the once who needs.

Alok said...

very nice Kalai ... omen said it for me ... they r "live" gods

alok

kalai said...

Jeevan,

Thanks for supporting me...


Alok,

Thank u very much Alok....