Monday, September 24, 2007

Tremendous Victory...

India Vs Pakistan in the World cup Twenty-Twenty became much fame all over the world. This match is obviously an highly expected one. Winning the cup that too against Pakistan is a must for us, not only in this match but also in future matches too...

Really our team played well and fulfilled all our expectations. I hope this spirit will continue for the forecoming matches...

After a long gap, again I started to pray for our team... It was like waiting for a semester result.... That much I was tensed...I know, I was not the one to be tensed... everyone will be like me in this situation...

5 comments:

Jeevan said...

Its a true victory!! i wish this success continues.
It seems a test match for u, in excite to know the result :)

Manimala said...

Jai Hind!

kalai said...

Jeevan,

Thank u friend..

Ya, it was like a test match. Till I got the result, I felt as if I cant concentrate in anything..

Manimala,

"Jai Hind" friend.

balar said...

First time here. I came here thru my friend Jeevan's blog. You have a wonderful blog.

Surely it is a tremendous victory for India team after a bad exit from last world cup(50 over match).I hope and wish India team will succeed the same in upcoming matches..
I was very sad coz no able to watch live telecast of this nail-bitting match.

kalai said...

Balar,

Welcome friend...

Nice to have u here...

I already tried to visit ur blog after seeing ur comments in Jeevan's blog. But I cant. Iam eager to see ur blogs...

Ya.. u r exactly right....