Sunday, October 14, 2007

Iam tagged...

Hai...I was tagged by my friend "Jeevan".

If u r tagged, here are the rules,

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My name is Kalaiselvi, it refers to "Kalaivani" (Sarasvati) Goddess of learning and arts. I heard from many saying that people should have "Kalai" in their face apart from their fair features, i had in my name itself. My name has been called as kalai, selvi, chellam (my mom), ammu, ammachi (my dad, it refers to grandma), etc...



K for Kindness:

I always try to understand others situation. I will help as much as possible. I can adjust to any kind of people. Though I suffered, I will try to make my surrounding feel happy & comfortable in my presence...

A for Affection:

I can easily shower my affection even to an unknown person. I will do anything for them. But, If they are not true to me, I will be upset to such an extent that I cant control myself...



L for Love:

Iam having a separate respect to the true lovers. Love, its different from all others. According to me, Love shows and needs something in return. Only the person who is in love, can realise the actual feel...



A for Anger:

This is my main negative point. Iam always straightforward. Whatever I feel wrong, I will say it directly. I wont see whether they are my elder/younger. This creates a lot of problems. So, now Iam trying to control it...


I for Involvement:

I will be perfect in my work. Whatever it is, I will try to do it sincerely. I will learn any new work with full involvement though others hurt me for not knowing that work. As a challenge, I will do that same work well in front of them...

I would like to tag my friends, Karthik (expertdabbler), Sundarvathi, Senthil (Omen), Seraphine & Priya (Kuttipriya). I hope u will enjoy it....

7 comments:

Sundarvathi said...

Nice Kalai, pictures that you had choosen to explain the letters are very nice.

Keep it up..

Seraphine said...

I like your comment that people should have 'kalai' show in their faces. I think for most, they already do. Nice post!

I will think what to do for being tagged by you. :P

Jeevan said...

It was called perfect tag:)

Showing what we feel should be placed, but in what manner we open for others to know must be watched.
I find the love and involvement of doing fine.

Anonymous said...

lovely reading this tag & the pics are also very nice...wonderful!

kalai said...

Sundarvathi,

Thanks Guna...

Seraphine,

Thanks buddy.. waiting eagerly 4 urs...

Jeevan,

Thanks friend 4 saying mine as a perfect tag.

dis is the first time...

thank u very much...

Kalyan,

Thank u friend... I think u too tagged by some of our friends... waiting 4 dat....

Maayaa said...

sorry kalai.. i am just coming back today .. i will reply to ur tag soon

Seraphine said...

My tagged post will run this friday or saturday. :)