Thursday, August 30, 2007

Being Straightforward....

I used to be straightforward. I thought this is a good quality. Ya, ofcourse it is. But, this is not suited for our present environment. I had a great lesson bcoz of
this.


Iam bold enough to say whether others are doing good or bad, even to my elders. I will say what iam thinking. I just compare their wrong things with me. If so, I will try to change my own fault before telling to others.

One of my roommate, she is elder than me. She is still doing some mistakes and she wont accept it when pointed. She is polite only. I should accept it. By pointing her mistakes, she thought me as a person, who never understands.

So, just think before, when you are saying anything negative about a person.

When any person appreciates our qualities, we used to show more affection to them. At the same time, if they pointed out our negative things, we are very rude to them. This is nature.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very true Kalai, this has became our human nature nature, so its better that sometimes we just keep silent or close our eyes rather than be honest and speaking up our mind else it ruffles lots of feathers!

kalai said...

Thank you. Very well said Kalyan...

Jeevan said...

Well said kalai! Being straightforward is really good, that’s a fearless life as we are true to our self.

Alok said...

Have u read Fountain Head by Ayan Rand ... if u havent i wld recommend it strongly .....

tc

alok

kalai said...

Jeevan,

Thank you. Thanks for your encouraging words...

Alok,

No.. But now, I will read it surely... Thank you...