Friday, August 31, 2007

Mother...This is for you...

You carried me...
You cared for me...
You ate healthy foods for me...
You have suffered a lot to give birth to me...

With all your pain
I born well...
With your affection
I started to grow...
Whatever I liked
You satisfied me...
You are very strict
When I was careless...
Whenever Iam angry
You shed tears for me...
You prayed for me
To become a good girl...
You did'nt slept
By thinking of my future...
Whenever Iam confused
You are my best friend...
How many times you got scoldings from father
Just for me...
Its my luck
To get you as my mother...
What can I do
To equalise this mother...
Iam sure
Your prayers, dreams will come true soon...
Love you Mother...

God, Please give long life to our mother...

Today is my mom's b'day. I dedicate this to her...

Actually, I wrote this in Tamil. I tried and some how I translated in English. Here is my Tamil one...

Ammaa... Unakkaaga...

Thaayae
Ennai un karuvaryeel
Sumarnthaay...
Eththanai paththiyangalai
Kadaipedithiruppaay...
Ennakkaagavae ne parthu parthu
Undaay...
Ennai eendredukka ne eththanai siramam
Metkondriuppaay...
Unathu punniyathaal naan
Piranthean...
Unathu paasathil naan
valarnthean...
Naan virumbiyathai ellaam ne poorthi
Seythaay...
Naan vilayyaattaai erunthapothu ennai
Kandiththaai...
Naan kobappadumpothu ennakkaaga ne kanneer
Vittaay...
Naan nalla gunamullavalaaga maaravendum endru
Prathiththaay...
Naan nandraaga vazha vendum endru yoseeththu
Vizhithrunthaay...
Naan kuzhappathil erunthapothu ennakku nalla thozhiyaaga
Erundhaay...
Ennakkaaga eththanai murai appaavidam thittu vaangi
Eruppaay...
Unathu magalaaga piranthathu en
Baakkiyam...
Unakku enna kaimaaru seyvean
Ammaa...
Unathu venduthal veen pogaathu endru uruthi
Seykerean...

6 comments:

Jolikum Salangai said...

how sweet.. i'm sure every mum would love something like this... its the thought that counts... and they being women need the assurance that all they hard work is not getting lost in vain... us as children the least we can do is show our appreciation!

Jeevan said...

As ur wish you mom would live long kalai. It was a best dedication for you mother, HAPPY Birthday to your mom!

Alok said...

It is so touching Kalai ... sooo sweet of u .....

alok

kalai said...

Jolikum salangai,

Welcome. Nice to have you here. Ya, you are absolutely right.

Jeevan,

Thanks a lot Jeevan. I conveyed your wish to mom..

Alok,

Thank you very much...

omen said...

nee engayo poita kalai.really very superb kalai. tell my wishes to ur mother.

kalai said...

Omen,

Thank u... I will convey ur wishes to her...