Thursday, August 23, 2007

What a Pity?....

I was in a bus, when I saw a small boy around 8 to 10 years, who was begging for money. Iam a softhearted girl, I always used to give money to such people. Most of my friends scold me for doing like this. So, this time I was sure not to give money to that boy. Thank God, he didnt came near to me. After that, when my bus started moving, I saw that boy with his mother and sister (I think so..). I was very upset, bcoz his mother was buying something from his money. They seems to be physically well. Why can't she do some work and save her children. This hurts me a lot... No one in the political is taking a right action against this issue.

Proper action should be taken to those who are spitting on the way. Immediate
punishments should be given like other places. Then only our India will become a good nation. I don't know when this will happen......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a common scene in almost any part of India...I agree with you completely and some action needs to be taken against those and also all the false beggars!

Jeevan said...

We give them money for that time as a help, but if everyone do the same… they won’t think about working. The govt. could do something for there life if they can give grace for many and fee things to people. I too feel the same if couldn’t offer.

kalai said...

Kalyan,

Thank you. Thanks for your encouraging comments.

Jeevan,

Ya. You said well. The govt. must take steps to avoid this, atleast to reduce this..