Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What a Humanityy...

When I was travelling in bus from Thiruvanmiyur to Butt Road, I happened to see a lady who got into the bus in Madhya Kailaash stopping. She was not that much fair, but seems to be homely. I can't stop glancing her, becoz she is pregnant. I guessed that she is nearly 8 to 9 months. The bus is not that much crowd. Conductor told her to take an empty seat which is in the back. But the lady told that she can't sit in the back. That was clear, its dangerous to her.

I was sitting in the middle of the bus. She was far away from me. What made me sad is, those who are sitting in the womens seat near to her are young girls.

Its obvious that they are physically well and they are chatting. No one thought to give her a seat.

I felt guilty and I asked the person in front of me to call her. Then I gave my seat to her. I thought to stand but luckily I got a seat that too next to her. She told me that in her previous journey, no one helped her and she travelled by standing all the way. This made me shame. I just told her to avoid travelling and take care.

Why ladies? See.. She is not pretending. I don't know where the kindness with you are gone.

Iam not blaming males. How can I blame them when ladies are simply sitting? Think......

2 comments:

Sundarvathi said...

Nice.

Neenga romba nallavanga!!!!!!!

If suppose i am in that position of that lady means simply i go nearby the driver and i ask him "Pls driver give me your seat, i am unable to stand in this condition pls, there is no symptoms to sacrifice their seat for me" Pls driver pls give ur seat atleast, i think you can help me, pls stand up...

Just for fun....

kalai said...

Nice idea. Thanks Guna.